Dr.Cynthia Jayasooriya is a Sri Lankan Doctor, who led the pathway for the researchers to find new “Cure for the cancer”. Curiosity which made her to find a cure for her own disease might have opened the gates for the researcher to find a cure for the cancer. This is her story.
Dr.Cynthia Jayasooriya had a Cancer in her Urethra seven years ago, where her one Kidney, Urethra and Part of Bladder was surgically removed as a treatment. Then she had undergone radiotherapy for the abdominal region as the second part of the treatment. She had regular checkups in following years and she had a healthy normal life after that. After seven years of surgery she suddenly observed blood in her urine. Immediately she had undergone investigations, where they have found it was a secondary deposit of Urethral cancer which she had previously. But this time it was in the urinary bladder. Dr.Cynthia Jayasooriya had the second surgery to remove cancer form her bladder.
Her curiosity made her a researcher to search about a cure for this life threatening disease. Suddenly she came across a treatment where, eating Apricot Nut as a treatment for the cancer without chemotherapy by Americans and Australians. Apricot nut contains Vitamin B17. Vitamin B 17 was found by British Doctor who was working in Afghanistan several decades ago. In an area in Afghanistan people used to weigh the wealth by the number of Apricot trees they have in their garden. They used to chew and eat this Apricot nut as a habit and this British doctor observed people in this area are cancer free. That was decades ago.
It was difficult for Dr.Cynthia Jayasooriya to find Apricot in Sri Lanka. Then she searched whether there are any Fruits, vegetables or plant in Sri Lanka, which is rich in Vitamin B 17. She found that there is a high amount of Vitamin B17. Then she started eating Manioc every day. She used to eat around 100 grams every day for more than a month. At her appointment with her oncologist next month she had done a cytoscopy in the urinary bladder. Amazingly it was perfectly healthy. Then she had undergone a Biopsy. There they couldn’t even find a suitable site for the biopsy. Bladder was that much healthy.
She was very much enthusiastic with the results and she started to tell what she had achieved with “Manioc”. She repeated the test and every time it was perfectly healthy.
What is happening in the cells with Vitamin B17
- In a Normal cell cellular metabolism converts Vitamin B17 in to 3 Sugar molecules
- In a Cancer cell where cells were less differentiated and enzymes act in a strange way than a normal cell, Vitamin B 17 converts into Sugar molecules+Benzaldehyde+HCN (Hydrocyanic Acid) which is toxic to the cell and destroys the cell.
If you do not prepare “Manioc” Properly to eat it could be Toxic and Life threatening some times.
How should you prepare “Manioc?”
- Always choose fresh and undamaged “Manioc” not grayish and damaged.
- When you boil “Manioc”, remember never to close the lid. Always keep it open.
- Remember not to eat or drink ginger containing food and beverages at least 8 hours after you eat “Manioc”
After Dr.Cynthia had been recovered, she used to tell her story with her friends and few of her friends who were suffering from cancers, had good results with it.
- Mr.Perera who was suffering from Prostate cancer had PSA value of 280-290 earlier. After eating “Manioc” for more than month he could get the PSA to 5.89.
- Another friend of Dr.Cynthia Jayasooria who had a Liver cancer had a surgery to remove it. After few surgeries done in Sri Lanka they doctors have found in his MRI that still there remaining amount of cancer cell which should be removed surgically. He was advice to get a detailed MRI from India which is not available in Sri Lanka. During this time he used to get this “Manioc” treatment. At the MRI doctors have found that the cancer cells remain in same size during past year without increasing in amount.
Even though this article has not contained scientifically proven ideas, I hope it will help researchers to find a better cure for cancer.
Cure for the Cancer with “Manioc”(Cassava)
Cassava or Manioc
- Order: Malpighiales
- Family: Euphorbiaceae
- Subfamily: Crotonoideae
- Tribe: Manihoteae
- Genus: Manihot
- Species: Manihot esculenta
About Manioc (Cassava)
The cassava root is long or tapered, with a firm; white color homogeneous flesh encased in a detachable rind, about 1mm thick, rough and brown on the outside. Cassava varieties can be 5 to 10 cm in average diameter at the top, and around 15 cm to 30 cm long.
The flesh can be chalk-white or yellowish
- Rich in starch,
- Calcium (50 mg/100g),
- Phosphorus (40 mg/100g) and
- Vitamin C (25 mg/100g)
- Poor in protein and other nutrients
- Cassava leaves are a good source of protein
- Rich in the amino acid lysine
- Deficient in methionine and possibly tryptophan
Cassava (Manihot esculenta), also called yuca or manioc, a woody shrub of the Euphorbiaceae (spurge family) native to South America, is extensively cultivated as an annual crop in tropical and subtropical regions for its edible starchy tuberous root, a major source of carbohydrates. It differs from the similarly-spelled yucca, an unrelated fruit-bearing plant.
Cassava is the third-largest source of carbohydrates for meals in the world. Nigeria is the world's largest producer of cassava. Depending on the level of toxic cyanogenic glucosides, It is classified as sweet or bitter. (However, bitter taste is not always a reliable measure) Improper preparation of cassava can leave enough residual cyanide to cause acute cyanide intoxication and goiters, and has been linked to ataxia or partial paralysis. Nevertheless, farmers often prefer the bitter varieties because they deter pests, animals, and thieves. In some locations the more toxic varieties serve as a fall-back resource (a "food security crop") in times of famine.
Other Names For Cassava o Manioc
Cassava is sometimes spelled cassaba or cassada. In English-language publications, the plant may be occasionally called by local names, such as,
- Mandioca, aipim, or macaxeira (Brazil)
- Yuca (Cuba, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia)
- Mandi´o (Paraguay)
- Akpu, ege , ugburu, iwa, nto-roro or ukuduk (Nigeria)
- Bankye (Ghana)
- Bananku (Mali and other parts of West Africa)
- Mogo or mihogo (Swahili-speaking Africa)
- Pondu in (Lingala-speaking Africa)
- Maravalli kilangu : மரவள்ளி கிழங்கு (Tamil)
- Kappa (Malayalam)
- Magngnokka : මඤ්ඤොක්කා (Sri Lanka)
- Singkong (Indonesia)
- Ubi kayu (Malaysia)
- Kamoteng kahoy or balanghoy (Philippines)
- Mushu (China)
- Man sampalang (Thailand)
- Karapendalam (Telegu)
- Củ sắn or khoai mì (Vietnam)
- Man thon (ມັນຕົ້ນ) (Laos)
- Manioke , tapioka or manioka (Polynesia).
Keywords: Mesothelioma, Natural Remedies for cancer, Natural Cure for cancer